Did you ever witness or experience something over and over, someone else doing it and just feel like you want to scream? Everyone has pet peeves ~ you know that one behavior that someone does that you just can't stand it! Well here are just a few of mine ~ I had to stop at 10! Please feel free to list yours as well. I promise it will make you feel better! And next time, we can post the 10 things we absolutely love.
Here we go
1. People who drive slow in the fast lane.
2. People who zig-zag in and out of traffic
3. People who pretend they don't see you waiting for a parking spot (hello, it's a car, how can you miss it?) and pull in still pretending that you're invisible
4. People who meet you 10 times and act like they never met you (ok, maybe not 10 times but at least 9!)
5. People who always know more, did it better, have to be right or have the last word.
6. People who prolong your class (especially an evening class) by asking inane questions.
7. People who ask my advice and then do the opposite or who argue with you when you give them advice.
8. People who walk on the wrong side of the walkway, right toward you, and don't move.
9. People who don't consider anyone else.
10.Getting disconnected when you've been on hold for a long time after going through a phone key menu several times over.
There you have it! Now it's your turn~